jacob city(Utah)

demon jeep

Banned
Sat I am going to Jacob city a old gost town above Stokton. the road is gravel but it is very pretty if you want to go I am leaving my house in american fork with a few other people at 9am. If you want to come my place is 35 east 400 south AF or just meet at wendys/phillips 66 in lehi around that time we will just pass buy there and slow down for you to catch up if you have a CBwe will be on channel 4. More info on it search word jacob city

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
No, I don't. If you are referring to my avatar picture, that is just a turbo modified to be a turbine. Since my truck is a turbo, I though it was appropriate.

I have a couple spare turbo's laying around, one of these days I want to give that a try.

demon jeep

Banned
It is a real pretty drive and some old stuff but all the buildings have fallen down
but if you like pretty drives that is the drive. I didnot get a chance to really exploer up there so there might be more

demon jeep

Banned
Nope but if you do a word search on utah gotst towns or jacob city utah you can find it on the net if you go sometime early this season let me know and I will go