Stolen rims & tires in Providence Canyon

Bowtie Boy

Please keep your eyes open for the rims & tires that were stolen of of a disabled 4runner 2-3 weeks ago. This was up Providence canyon in Cache Valley Utah. They are 37" Toyo MT's on black beadlocks4 runner.jpgThey belong to a friend of mine. They may very well be fake beadlocks. Really frustrating when people do this stuff. If you see anything that you think may be helpful please contact Logan city PD @ 435-716-9400.

Bowtie Boy

jeeper- That is exactly the one. It's my sons' friend that owns the vehicle. Just recently bought it. Has a high steer kit on it and sheered all the studs off. Had to abandon it and hike out. Before he could return for repairs some sob stole the tires and rims. You know, it wasn't too long ago that there was kind of an unwritten rule about this kind of stuff.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Those wheels & tires shouldn't be too hard to spot. The thieves are probably idiots... hopefully they screw up and get caught and get some real justice!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
If its been 2-3 weeks im sure they are long gone.

ive been watching ksl for 37s and i almost remember seeing a set like that. i was wishing they were 5 lug.

but i really hope the thieves get caught