Clevis Bracket.....where to buy??

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I want to build a solid Snatch point on the front of my Toyota using a Clevis, but where do you buy one with the Mounting point that you weld on? I need it locally too! Any ideas?

This thing, if you're unsure about what I'm blabbing about-

clevis_mount.gif

demon jeep

Banned
I had about 30 of some thing that work as a clevas point I will see if I can fing them I shut the doors on the shop and move every thing home let me look.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i know FT had them in stock as of two weeks ago. they have all the ready made bracketry there hanging on the wall ready to buy. give them a jingle......:D

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Greg
I want to build a solid Snatch point on the front of my Toyota using a Clevis, but where do you buy one with the Mounting point that you weld on? I need it locally too! Any ideas?

This thing, if you're unsure about what I'm blabbing about-

clevis_mount.gif
Hey greg, I had a couple of those on my yota and they did'nt work as well as i had thought they would.(side to side flex about ripped them off and they where 1\2 inch) I changed to weld on D-rings they work great, they cost six bucks at semi service on 3rd west and henderson wheel and brake carry them as well, these two places also carry those clevis mounts i think.