stolen turbo 400 trans

Hi,

I have just recently found out that a truck I was storing out in the magna area (2839 s. 8650w) it was a 81 chevy 4 door long bed that I had 85% restored. The former friends doesn't have any answers to where my brand new transmission (turbo 400. Built for towing bigger trans cooler, shift plates, etc.. as I looked my truck over noticed my new radiator walked away, new steering column, new viper alarm, new duralast battery! This is just what I've noticed from a quick walk around because of a broken back. I am waiting on the shops to get me vin # on everything so I can turn it into the police. Police have went over to the house but nobody will answer the door. If anyone has any info about seeing this stuff walk way! Please contact me pm or email me at rpetersen1234@gmail.com..... I am offering a reward for any info that leads to the arrest or info to where I can find my belongings. Thank you for your help and if I take a bit to get back to a pm or email is due to having a broken back! Thanks again.

His cousin had a truck he was restoring 85 chevy side step that is now gone and nobody knows anything (supposily) he lives in the kearns area about 5600 s. 4000 w. If anyone has ANY info to wear I can find my stuff it is much appreciated!
Thanks again!

Just a quick update went thru my truck that got stripped by tweakers, I opened up my glove box and started going thru all the papers and one paper after another found all my recites for everything that was stolen with the vin #'s for everything that was stolen. Now to turn in all my recites so the investigation can start. Thanks again everyone who is keeping an eye out for my stuff appreciate the help! I will continue to update as I find more info out. Thanks again

Another update on the second house the exact address is 3949 w dimrall dr (5615 s.) Unit #B. This dip shits name I jeremy and like to mess around with married woman! I'll post a pic of his house and his dumb ass in a skirt! I think he's a fellow rme member. So police are in the middle of pulling phone records from 3 to 4 individuals that are involved and they are looking at felony charges. Police say there close to making arrests! I'll work on posting pic of both houses one in magna and one in Kearns.

Thanks for everyone's help that pm me with info! Reminder 1000.00 dollar reward to any info leading to the arrest of these low lifes!

Another funny thing is the dumb ass used anti freeze that I had in the back of my truck and instead of throwing them away, they put the containers back in the back of my truck. So those got dropped off to the police department today along with other item for finger printing, then the under side of my truck will get finger printed next!

Thanks again everyone for your tips and help! Reward still stands at 1000.00

UPDATE......Had a friend that a P.I. and he has done some digging and talking to the neighbors around both of these property's and had a few of their neighbors from both addresses come forward and pick out the individuals that are involved from a photo line up and those neighbors gave notarized statements! So now waiting on the police department, my friend that's a private investors say there lookin at several felony charges and have found one of the side step pickups. Thanks for all the tips and help from everyone out there! REWARD STILL STANDS KEEP THE INFO COMING IN PLEASE!

Man I hate waitin on the police sometimes I wish street justice is better, quicker and I think getting ur ass kicked for stealing there would be a lot less thieves running around! Might have to go pay a visit over there again and things just might happen that I won't see just like this m.f. who stole all my stuff off of my truck! I hate tweakers and thieves there the worlds arm pit.