Num num: food place: downtown SLC- R&R BBQ- 307 west 600 south

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Wife and I are still here. Pulled pork is good but beef brisket is very tasty. Had a side of slaw that was pretty good but smoked BBQ beans are beyond tasty. If I can stomach it, I'm going to get some peach cobbler or key like pie. Recommended to try if you're into BBQ. Good chow

mbryson

Supporting Member
No, just as you get off the freeway at sixth south, there's a strip mall with a Subway and R&R in it on the southwest corner. I couldn't order the dessert after the food. I can't eat like that any more ( I guess that's good ?)

jeff70

Rod And Roger have been cleaning house the last few years on the competition BBQ circuit, Their Food is cooked low and slow like it should be. I can't think of a better BBQ place in Utah.

mbryson

Supporting Member
Well then based on that recomendation, time to plan another lunch?

Just got to work and checked my schedule. I'm good any day this week or next. Aug 19-23 week will drive me to drinking, I'm sure, so I'm not available that week and will likely have some residual impacts after that week that (hopefully) cause me to lose more hair.

ID Bronco

Wife and I are still here. Pulled pork is good but beef brisket is very tasty. Had a side of slaw that was pretty good but smoked BBQ beans are beyond tasty. If I can stomach it, I'm going to get some peach cobbler or key like pie. Recommended to try if you're into BBQ. Good chow

Your out with your wife having dinner and your posting to RME? I don't want to be married that long. lol

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
just tried the cobbler, but it smelled awesome. They had most the domestics and uinta

D

Deleted member 12904

I tried it a couple weeks ago and the BBQ beans where kick ass!