Anyone going to be around the week of Sept 14-21?

coach

Making the trek from Kentucky and one of the must see places is Area BFE. However, we're coming out solo and would need to find some other folks that will be hitting the trails sometime during the time that we're out there. 95 YJ here, 38" tires, 106" wheelbase, three linked front, XJ spring rear HP44/9" locked and chromoly shafts front and rear, and plenty more, so hopefully it's capable of the challenges Area BFE has to offer.

akabirdie

Making the trek from Kentucky and one of the must see places is Area BFE. However, we're coming out solo and would need to find some other folks that will be hitting the trails sometime during the time that we're out there. 95 YJ here, 38" tires, 106" wheelbase, three linked front, XJ spring rear HP44/9" locked and chromoly shafts front and rear, and plenty more, so hopefully it's capable of the challenges Area BFE has to offer.

Hey! We will be there starting the 15th. Not sure of what we'll be doing, but AreaBFE is on the list. Helldorado was a definite until our friend had to cancel on our trip. Would still like to do it. We've done S&M and DropKick before, very fun area. I think just my hubby and I are the only ones in our group up for AreaBFE this trip. Have a safe trip from Kentucky and keep in contact =)

coach

Great to see someone else coming out that will be around at the same time! Let's definitely get together while we're there. Where are you folks staying?

mombobuggy

If you make it up to Salt lake city we could show you around our snakes trails. And dont forget hanging tree in the Manti area. I am a real hillbilly myself. According to the hillbillys in Arkansas. I was born at F,T. Campbell.:)

Last edited:

coach

I think one of the 4x4 clubs up there is having a ride at Hanging Tree either the weekend we arrive or the weekend that we leave. I do plan on heading up to SLC one day during the week to stop by and see a couple of manufacturers that our shop here in KY deals with. Might be a good opportunity to get a little wheeling in outside Moab.

akabirdie

Great to see someone else coming out that will be around at the same time! Let's definitely get together while we're there. Where are you folks staying?

We're staying at the Big Horn Lodge and our friends are across the street at the Canyonlands Campground. See ya there!