Dodge 07 3500 Brake pad suggestions?

shortstraw8

I bought cheaper-ish pads from oriley and its seems that they used elmers craft glue to stick them together.
Thinking I may be best off with a set of mopars but if you have set you like let me know

DesertRam

I want to say I put AutoZone's Duralast severe duty in my 2006 Ram 2500 (either that or the regular Gold). They are better than what was on it, which appeared to be factory (or at least OEM replacements).

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I just buy the nicest pads they offer at Autozone. I helped a friend put the cheapest pads on his truck (against my recommendation) and they quickly became unglued.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I just put autozone cheapest pads on our expedition on saturday. I will be replacing them tomorrow. Noisiest squeaking pads EVER.
I usually use the autozone Gold with decent results.

shortstraw8

Well I'm lazy and did not want to drive to Provo for the mopar OEM set. Just picked up Magnet Marrell from Doug Smith while getting fuel and oil filter. Parts guy said he has not had anyone complain but I won't get the same mileage as OEM pads, which is fine cause I will probably upgrade rotos and pads next time and get something like the powerstops since those have been great on my WJ so far.

I'm starting to like autoszone and oriellys less and less. I replace my old 3/4 truck with some from autozone a long time ago and had the same issue which was dissapointing cause I used to have great luck with the duralast stuff.

Thanks for the suggestions Ill report back if these are also garbage.

Bart

I've been putting the Power Stops on all of my vehicles. Great brakes. I have a set sitting in my garage for my truck.

shortstraw8

I should have ordered them before going to oriellys but wanted to get them done same day. The new pads survived bedding unlike the others, pulling my bro-inlaws trailer this week so hopefully they are good.