07 6.1 Hemi JKU

Rbknslyr

SOLDDecided to sell the wife's JK. It has a long list of upgrades, so I will certainly forget some. 2007 4 door JK Rubicon. 6.1 Hemi swap, by Burnsville. Aev heat reduction hood. Rock-Slide Engineering stubby front, IPTC rear, and Step Sliders. Warn 9.5 ti winch with synthetic rope. Dynatrac Prorock60 front with 35 spline shafts throught, Trail60 rear with full float 35 spline shafts, ARB's in both. The front and rear suspension are all custom 4 link with Fox 2.5" dualrate remote reservoir coilovers n the front, and coils with external bypass in the rear. Rockhard 4x4 sportcage. Howe Performance hydraulic assist steering. Genright fuel tank relocation kit. 40" Goodyear MTR's, old style, on 17" American Racing teflon wheels.

$60,000. I have way more than this invested, can't build this Jeep for probably twice that.

My pictures are to big to post, and I'm not smart enough to resize. Let me know and I can E-mail pictures.

Thanks for looking.
435-724-0177

Last edited:

Coco

If you want to email me the pics, I can post them for you. I'll PM you my email.

Sounds like a KILLER JK!! Good luck with the sale, your wife's a lucky woman :) (while it lasted I guess haha)

Coco

Damn, that is a NICE JK!!! Here is the pics:

31d9d9c4.jpg

1aca2041.jpg

b6ce8f15.jpg

2401d421.jpg

c04a3668.jpg

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I would buy it, but it is about 40,000 out of my price range. :eek:
I am sure it is worth that much. 60k is a just narrow market.

Good luck with the sale.

Bart

You built my dream Jeep, but the payments would be in my dreams also.
Good luck, it's a sweet ride for sure.