1/2" or 3/4" conduit, tubing or black pipe.

airmanwilliams

Anyone have 1/2" or 3/4" conduit, tube, or black pipe that you want to trade off for a light kit? I am going to build a little miniature crawler tube chassis on a radio flyer to pull my son around in. :)

Tee

Tanned Fat Looks Better!
I've got maybe 6ft of sch40 galv 3/4 pipe, 3 or 4 ft of 3/4 conduit and 5 to 6ft of 1" conduit your welcome to... No trades allowed, just come get it!

airmanwilliams

I've got maybe 6ft of sch40 galv 3/4 pipe, 3 or 4 ft of 3/4 conduit and 5 to 6ft of 1" conduit your welcome to... No trades allowed, just come get it!
Your awesome. I don't think I can fit it in my dodge neon on my way north today but Monday I am heading to uvu for class in my sidekick and can grab it from you then if that's ok. I have family I need to see in highland so this will be a great excuse to head in that direction.

Tee

Tanned Fat Looks Better!
Its short lengths, it will fit in your neon!

3/4 conduit 1@57" and 1@15"
3/4" pipe 2@32"
1" conduit 2@21"

My original guess was wrong, sorry

T

airmanwilliams

eek I was just at strattons place and looked at some 1" there and I think that will be what I need. I didnt really look at a measuring tape earlier sorry.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
as an electrician I can get you just about any size you want... and deliver it seeing I pass your neck of the woods almost daily....