1/2 ton military trailer need moved from toowilly to boise-no hurry

rondo

rondo
This should come home. If anyone is coming this way with a flatbed, let me know on a price. flexible since its been there a year :) nearby would probably work also like to twin falls etc. could come get it and take it the rest of the way. Note It has to be flatbed because the trailer is parade modified, has no pintle yet, etc etc. tires ok and will roll up on a bed. has landing leg. fairly light. will be a friend on the Utah end to help load it.
more details: it is a M116A2 trailer with sides cut off. length is about 147 inches. probably weighs 600 lbs.

Last edited:

redrussell

I won't be traveling up anytime soon, aka not till after January when the baby is born but I travel to Boise from tooele a lot to see my parents. If I don't tow it up I'm sure my parents or other family could tow it back when they come see the baby. Basically just saying I will eventually be heading that way with my cj on our flatbed but it won't be till 2015 that I make any trips.

redrussell

I will be taking my cj7 up to do the drivetrain swap and some other work. If it can share a 20' flatbed or be able to commingle with my cj or would fit in the back of my long box pick up I can probably help out.