Wanted 15x10 8 lug wheels.

cjncustoms

I'm in need of a pair or a complete set of 15x10 8 lug wagon style wheels or whatever you have I that flavor. I just know the wagons seethe most common and that's what I have. My 2 front ones are so bent up around the bead they always leak. So post up what ya got or shoot me a pm. Thanks in advance!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I saw some on KSL a few days ago, there were like $100.00 for the set of 4. That was a great deal and almost posted a link on here.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Sweet thanks guys! I would love the 8 inch ones of you had all 4!

Just measured and they are 8". I have three good ones. The fourth got pretty damaged on the outside lip. I ground out the center so I could take another 15" wheel and weld this center into it. That's how I have 3 1/2. The other three have a few rough spots on the edges, but they are totally usable. $50?

I actually set them aside a few weeks ago intending to post a for sale thread, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

cjncustoms

Just measured and they are 8". I have three good ones. The fourth got pretty damaged on the outside lip. I ground out the center so I could take another 15" wheel and weld this center into it. That's how I have 3 1/2. The other three have a few rough spots on the edges, but they are totally usable. $50?

I actually set them aside a few weeks ago intending to post a for sale thread, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Do you know where I might be able to get one more? I'm leaning towards the 8" to narrow it up a little...