1965 Volkswagen Beetle 2275 CC DUal Weber Carb's

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Will add more as I finish them, this one is SOOC ( straight out of camera) I wanted to focus on the numbers and have rest out of focus. This bug is very quick on its feet... Owned and built by Matt Smith here on boards (mattvw65)

HDR
6-X2.jpg

NON HDR
1-X2.jpg

HDR
5-X2.jpg

HDR
2-XL.jpg

HDR
4-X2.jpg

Last edited:

DAA

That is a SWEET looking Bug! Third and last are my favorite shots.

BTW... No biggie and nothing to be done about it anyway, but the latest round of updates to our Barricuda firewall at work has your hosting site blocked. Greg's too. That's why I can't see you guys pics on my laptop anymore.

- DAA

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
That is a SWEET looking Bug! Third and last are my favorite shots.

BTW... No biggie and nothing to be done about it anyway, but the latest round of updates to our Barricuda firewall at work has your hosting site blocked. Greg's too. That's why I can't see you guys pics on my laptop anymore.

- DAA
Wonder why they would block smugmug?

DAA

It's flagged as a "social networking" site. Which is a setting we have turned on to block facebook and such. Weird part is that we have always had that setting turned on, but the 'cuda didn't have that site flagged as SN until the last updates were applied.

- DAA

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
haha smugmug is not social networking.. its a file host gallery host.. /smack stupid flaggers.