For Sale 1967 Jeep Gladiator J3000

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Asking Price
$2500
Condition
Used - Good Condition
Apparently I "have too many project's" and my "neighbors don't appreciate the growing junkyard" on my/our property and I "need to make some sacrifices"...

So I'm listing my recently acquired 1967 Jeep Gladiator J3000. It's not quite running, but close. I just picked up a high torque starter that I've yet to install. It ran and drove in the early 2000's and is pretty complete. I don't think it would take much more to get it running.

It has the AMC 327 V8, T18 transmission, Model 20 t-case and Dana 44's front and rear with drum brakes.

It has a new coil, cap, rotor, points and condensor, wires and plugs too. Also has a new ignition switch and key.

The body is pretty straight, but it does have rust. The floor pans in the cab are shot, but patch panels are available and cheap. The bed is pretty rusty too, mostly towards the front where wet leaves sat for years.

Thread with pics here- https://www.rme4x4.com/threads/og-gladiator.120383/

This thing is killer, but I need to focus my time on other projects. I do have a title for it, but its not in my name if that matters.

Price is $2500 as is, or $3000 if I get it running.

In Grand Junction, CO.

shortstraw8

Between this and the k20 I am having a hard time not having 2 other non running vehicles in my driveway.
glws