1967 Nissan Patrol

Bullet

SoldWell it has been a couple of years since I have done anything with my Patrol and that was just moving it from one parking spot to another. I am in the process of swapping out the front and rear axles with Dana 44s from a Waggoner. This is most defiantly a project. Very little rust. I have the title for it. I would like to get $500.00 for it but I am open to offers. Give me a call 435-Seven Two Nine- 0692

Attachments

• IMG_0546.JPG
    IMG_0546.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects... I'm not allowed to buy projects...

I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants...

Do it Steve, this is the project you need!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants... I'm not allowed to wear big boy pants...

Do it Steve, this is the project you need!

:rofl:

Here, let me PM you Tomi's number and you can explain to her why I'm buying yet another vintage Nissan product that will likely sit for years, untouched and un-drivable. It went over so well with the 510.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93

Yeah. What he said. And I really hate to agree with stephàn

Bullet

Hey Jason sent you a pm. I suck at writing add so here is some clarification. This is basically a frame, axles and body. I do have some other parts I scrounged that will go with it up but have sold a lot of stuff off. It has motor mounts for a small block Chevy and I have a cross member for a Dana 20. The cross member will need a little modification to fit the frame. My latest plan was to put the patrol body on a scout 2 frame and running gear. But I have no time and my fabrication skills probably aren’t good enough to do it safely. Ill stick to building thing that won’t kill me or the kids. Ill try to get it pulled out and some more pictures taken tonight.

Caleb

Man, Patrols are one of my favorite vehicles. As a matter of fact I was just thinking about them this afternoon on my way to the DMV. I'd love to pick up a project, but I don't think I'm quite ready to commit to a build just yet.