1973 Jeep J-4000 3/4 J truck.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I am selling this to help a family clean off there property. It is a 1973 J -Truck 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive white with green. It has the 360 in it. It has a rare 5 lug dana 60 rear and closed knuckle 44 front. 4wd appears to work. Miles stated on odometer is 9100 but I am sure it has turned over once or twice. It does run and drive but will need work. Brakes do not work. It looks like the AC is missing, The radiator appears to be good shape but when you fill it up it leaks out of the block on the passenger side. I can't see where it is leaking so I am not sure if it is the cracked block or blown gasket. Body is in good shape with no large dents. It is missing the tailgate. Some deeper rust on bed where body line is. Driver Rocker panel also has some. Other than those just minor surface rust. Currently is running on gas tank in engine compartment, not sure why other than gas cap locked without a key. This truck will need work but it a great base to start with and a hard to find rare truck.

Call or PM me.
Kevin
eight o l -5 nine 2- four nine two four

He wants to get $1000 for it.

Here are some Pictures

Last edited: