1980 CJ7

toys4rocks

I didn't mean to do that!
Great little Jeep! Other than longer shackles and larger tires, this vehicle is bone stock. Runs and drives pretty good for it's age. Passes Utah safety and emissions. All lights, gas tank, multiple switches and lights on the dash are new. Very, very little rust. Only thing wrong with this vehicle: second gear jumps out when decelerating, and the front axle might be bent, it really wanders. I have a replacement axle that is included with the sale of the jeep, and a full set of stock springs, hard top, and hard doors also. As far as I know the mileage is original at 71K.

$2500

Jason 801-647-8477

CIMG4285.JPGCIMG4286.JPGCIMG4287.JPGCIMG4288.JPG

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Dang, I'm not going to lie, I want another cj7...but camo? Someone buy my Jeep already! I need a new project. Anyone have a 5.3?

toys4rocks

I didn't mean to do that!
Dang, I'm not going to lie, I want another cj7...but camo? Someone buy my Jeep already! I need a new project. Anyone have a 5.3?

You know you want this rig, bone stock, empty canvas just waiting to be freshened up! Plus I guarantee you will not find this camo pattern any where else.

Make me an offer!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Well, there is a reason why you wont find that camo anywhere else. :rofl: My jeep has to sale first.