1984 Fj60 Land Cruiser v8 & more!

RMP&O

I have got another truck I want to sell.

This one is my daily driver, light off-roader and expedition truck. I have had it since last June and done a lot of work to it since then.

-Ramjet 350 v8, MEFI3, no cats or o2 sensors.
-Advanced Adapters Ranger OD box
-stock 4spd tranny & t-case
-Ron Davis aluminum radiator
-ARB lockers front & rear
-35"x12.5R16 Maxxis Creepeis on new Mickey Thompson Classics in black
-LRA 40gal fuel tank
-New 4" MAF/OME lift, everything is new in the suspension. Some Blistein 5150 shocks.
-Marlin Crawler high steer kit with an Icon steering stabilizer
-fresh rebuild on front axle with Marlin seals and Longfield knuckle wipers plus Longfield inner hub gears
-vinyl floor and seat coverings
-FJ62 4.11 gears in diffs
-full LED interior conversion
-fresh rebuild and balance on both driveshafts, they are after market CV style.
-ARB bumper with a winch and Kaymar rear bumper

I got this truck in June of last year when I traded a Tacoma for it. It is a really nice truck. I have done a ton of work to it to get it up to par and meet my standards. It has a lot of new stuff besides what I list above including; new clutch, FJ62 mirrors, FJ62 rear seat, CCOT center console, fresh gear oil in gears boxes and diffs, new windshield, new Hella H4 headlights, new side marker lights, new Y-pipe in exhaust and lots more.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

tons more pictures at....

http://www.rmp-o.com/phpBB3/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=17374

a for sale video detailing nearly everything on the truck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d59L7D7sgEg&feature=youtu.be

The Cruiser runs killer and doesn't give me much in the way of problems. It was originally brown and was painted silver by a P/O. The little problems it does have are; rear cargo light doesn't work, fuel gauge not working but I am in the process of fixing that, A/C is plumbed but not working (may just need a charge), steering boxes weeps and is a bit loose (nothing serious), rear window washer doesn't work but the wiper does and rear window shocks are old and tired.

Truck is located in Jackson, Wyoming.

I want $13,000 for the Cruiser

pm me or call three 0 seven 6 nine zero 0 five 9 four