For Sale - Best Offer 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I thought I had posted this here already, but I am selling my 1984 FJ 60.

Asking $6,499. Located in Kaysville.

Here is my KSL add:
https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/4289947

From the add:
Christmas is coming! Be a Holiday Hero!

Do you want to own a famous vehicle and get into overlanding, 4wheeling, backcountry camping, or just drive a killer vintage rig, but don’t have unlimited cash to spend on the latest and greatest rig, or all the cool “Overlanding” equipment? Look no further than this famous 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser, affectionately named “Old Blue.” Everything you need to get out on an adventure today!

This classic FJ60 is sitting on Old Man Emu Dakar springs, giving it about 3 inches of lift, and brand new 35” BFG KO2 All Terrain tires. It has the legendary 2F engine, with Toyota 4 speed and split case transfer case. It has been re-geared with 4.10 gears in the diffs, and a LockRite locker in the rear axle.

Old Blue starred in the 2017 movie "The Stray."

As it sits today, and with a reasonable offer, it will include the ARB front Bull bar with 8klb Come Up winch, LED light bar and spot lights, Profit Cruisers sliders, and Profit Cruisers dual sway rear bumper. I no longer have a roof rack for this rig, so no roof rack included.

It has LED lighting throughout the interior, newer seats from a PT Cruiser, CB radio, Pioneer Bluetooth head unit, IPF head lights, custom aluminum radiator, trollhole carb, electronic ignition, ICE cold AC, brand new tie rod ends, recently rebuilt front knuckles (if you have ever done this, I saved you the hassle, pain, and frustration already) with the best parts from Cruiser Outfitters in SLC, some spare parts, and hundreds of smiles per mile!

Disclaimer: this was built in 1984 and has been used (maybe abused a little). As such, it is not in museum or car show condition. It runs great, drives straight, overlands spectacularly, and looks good (from a distance). It has rust, leaks fluid (or more appropriately, marks its territory), and has character. It is a head turner, and joy to drive. It is an 84 in all its spectacular glory!

Old Blue if perfect for anyone that loves the experience of driving. It has a manual transmission, manual locks, manual windows, and even a manual choke! It is certainly a throwback to when driving a vehicle was an experience, and required you to know and understand your vehicle.

All of this can be yours for the low, low price of $6,499 (obo)! Clean and clear title in hand, ready for you…

If you are a dealer, don’t call unless you are going to buy this from me out right (then you can do with it as you please). If you are a scammer, I will charge an additional $100,000 to make dealing with you worth my while. While I will consider reasonable offers, if you want to low ball me, save the 10 seconds of your life and mine and don’t bother texting. If you have a trade, that’s great, sell it and bring me cash.

If you have read this far, and are still interested, let’s chat. Call or text, and let’s figure out how to get you behind the wheel of Old Blue!

Call or Text Dave at 8O1. 663. 63O5.

2017-06-10 13.09.36.jpg
2017-06-10 13.09.46.jpg
2017-06-10 13.09.58.jpg

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Such a cool rig. Why did I think it was a diesel? :confused:

I'm also kinda wondering why it's so entranced by the movie "The Stray" that it stared at it? ;)