For Sale 1988 Jeep Cherokee Limited 125K Rust Free CA Car Trades Considered

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Asking Price
$3250.00
I've got this 1988 Jeep Cherokee Limited. I bought it for my youngest daughter's 16th birthday. She wanted a jeep. Reality sets in, and she realizes she can't afford gas to drive a 33 year old jeep. Nice dad that I am, she now drives a 2009 Honda Civic. Problem solved!

The pros;

125k original miles.

Being a renix 4.0, the kid I bought it from, I think he didn't know how to work on it. Couldn't figure out the cooling system.

Personally, I happen to like my renix jeeps. If you know how to work on them, they're a snap. I drove a different 88 cherokee all the way to Alaska and back, and it had a 100k more miles on it.

I completely replaced the cooling system. New radiator. New water pump. All new hoses. New expansion bottle. New thermostat housing with the correct 195* thermostat.

Changed all the fluids. I think I did the trans a couple of times. I pulled both diff covers and cleaned the differentials. New diff fluids, with the correct 'additive' in the rear factory limited slip d35.

Has all the factory skid plates.

I put in the correct ford 302 fuels injectors. New fuel filter. Plugs, wires, cap and rotor. New vacuum line kit. Took off the soft/old trans lines and replaced with new hose.

I installed a Rubicon Express RE6025 3.5" Super-Ride with Rear Spring lift kit. Rubicon Express Adjustable Track Bar. Rubicon Express shocks. New brake lines New Goodyear 'p' rated Wranglers. Front end aligned.

New windshield. New battery.

The cons;

It's a 33 year old jeep. It's not perfect! Clear coat is shot. Has some dents. Has the typical sagging headliner. Driver's side leather seat bottom is tore up. Need some tunes. Needs some misc. interior parts, nothing bad really. The interior is not tore up, or a complete mess.

Needs an early model 242 SYE installed to cure vibration. I actually have brand new SYE, and it goes with the jeep. It's a Tom Wood's early model 242 SYE kit, including properly measured new drive shaft. It's all brand new, built for this XJ, just needs installed. It's not off of another rig!!! I also have an empty builder 8.25 and some 29 spline alloy axles that go with it.

This is a running and driving jeep. It's an absolute perfect builder rig. It is all there, and complete. Rust free!

Located in North Ogden. Asking $3250/OBO Willing to consider a trade. Older 2 door v8 car, or?????

Text is best. 8ohone 5sexfour 9sex5too

Thanks, Dan.

20210109_155111.jpg20210109_155123.jpg20210109_155224.jpg

Last edited: