1989 toyota helix parts

airmanwilliams

My brother just got an 89 2wd toyota helix pickup he wants to sell but first he needs a stock bumper and a passenger front fender if we can find them. If anyone has these two things for cheap let me know please.

airmanwilliams

thank you for correcting me steve. hey runner of 4 my brother lives in rexburg. let me know if you want some pictures and pm me your email and I can send you some. it has 180k miles I believe and he just picked up a brush guard and a tool box for it.

airmanwilliams

I just called and left a message with him asking if I can give you his info, should hear back real soon. not sure about the 4runner. whats the specs and can you email me some pics and info on it or send me a link to a photoalbum and post the info here? ill pm you myemail here.

airmanwilliams

here are some pics he sent me on it , trying to get better ones.

0825011220a-1.jpg

0825011220c-1.jpg

0825011220-1.jpg

0825011219-1.jpg

airmanwilliams

hey runner of 4 im sending you his number in a pm now. he also told me that it doesnt have visual rust like wheel wells and bed like ive seen on that year(especially from being a portland oregon truck.

RUNNER OF 4

hey i wont be able to send you pics tell sunday, im really busy this weekend. but its a stock 87 4runner 22re rust in front and back fenders but i have two fenders for the front, was going to do the body work in the back. it has ac that blows 40 degs :thumbs:.