For Sale 1990 Nissan Pathfinder

Coco

Asking Price
$1000
Condition
Used - Good Condition
Everyone on here knows what it was used for. :)

Up for sale is my 1990 Nissan Pathfinder. This has been a great vehicle for me over the last few months, and has been very reliable. She isn't fast by any means, but it hasn't left me stranded. Only reason I am selling it is I have too many vehicles, and no where to store them. Just did a tune up on it with new plugs and wires, as well as new timing belt, timing belt tensioner, water pump, and thermostat. Runs really well, but does have an exhaust leak on the right side exhaust manifold. I added some 33x12.50R15 Goodyear MTRs and aluminum wheels, as well as built a custom front bumper to house an LED lightbar that is wired to the factory fog light switch. This is by no means a perfect vehicle, could use a little TLC here and there, but for the year, it is in good shap and condition. The interior is pretty clean, and the body is in good shape as well. A couple rust areas, but for a 28 year old car, its in good shape. Some interior switches don’t work, and front turn signals need wiring back in, but hasn’t really been an issue. I am asking $1000 OBO for RME. Need it gone as I got no where to park it. Please feel free to make an offer.

Photos found here:
https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/5051005?ad_cid=20

801-four73-eight148