Toyota 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ70?

centex

I may try one someday. I've been a fan of them for some time but have never pulled that trigger. I will let you know how the LC turns out once it gets to TX.

centex

Just got the LC. I was in Dallas all day, so didn't get back to the lot until 11:30 tonight. I fired it up and drove it home, but will have to wait until tomorrow to really look it over. This may become my property - I think it's really cool, but will have to wait until the sun comes up to really see her.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hi,
I'm looking for a radiator and am not having much luck. Toyota 16400-17100. Do you know where I can get one? TIA!

Please call/email the shop for pricing, etc. If I'm on RME, I'm generally not at work where I have access to that info. I will say we don't stock much in the way of radiators for the PZJ, we do stock the hoses. The radiator would be a special order out of Japan if we can get it and we don't really entertain those type of projects for first time order customers as the logistics and risk are just too high. Please reach out to the shop and they can check on availability.