1993 yj crawler

jjamesyj

well moving forces sale. its a 93 jeep yj with 63000 origional miles.the jeep has a dana 44 front with 4.88 gears and an ARB air locker and hy steer. the rear axle is a dana 60 with 4.88 gears and is welded. also has disk brake conversion in the rear. bolth axles are full width. has the 4.0 ho engine and an aw4 trans with a manual shift setup and overdrive. has dana 300 t-case that is twin sticked with 4.1 to 1 gears and has been modded for front digs.has new d-lines front and rear.the jeep is sitting on a new set of 42-15.50-15 super swamper tsl sx tires and they are mounted on 32 bolt beadlocks. has two corboa seats in the front with crow harnesses and a roll cage..has stereo and CB. has fuel cell in the rear. the jeep has fresh paint and airbrush work over the hood and front tube fenders...im sure im forgetting something buck ask and i will tell.i dont want to sell this thing but need to money to move. sorry no pics they wont load for me but if im lucky someone will chime in with a pic or two of it for me..lol im looking to get 6200 obo for this. call or text with any questions 435-830-933 three. thanks jesse