1995 Cherokee, back up, now with more new parts!

toys4rocks

I didn't mean to do that!
New: NSS, CPS, battery, alternator, starter, front and rear seats, turn signal assembly. Still comes with, lockright n the rear, sway bar disconnects, all four removable doors, cold a/c, 32" tires at 60% life left, swing out tire carrier, and custom roof rack. 4.0, 4 speed auto, whatever transfer comes in that package. Runs 80 on the freeway, no death wobble. Pulls a tin boat up to strawberry all the time with no problems! 4 1/2 inch rusty's offroad lift, no blocks. Custom front and rear bumpers, tow bar, and custom independant towing lights.

All the electrical components listed were changed because I was chasing down a gremlin, turned out to be a broken post on the starter solenoid!

$2500

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    909 KB · Views: 47

toys4rocks

I didn't mean to do that!
Slow start, or no start. Amp gauge read low. When crawling around dirt roads (hunting) it would just die, cool off then start right back up. First acted like NSS, then acted like CPS. Then couldn't get it to be consistant. Took every battery connection off, cleaned, and wire wheeled, then discovered the post was turning on the solenoid, replaced and not a single issue since.