For Sale 1995 F350

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
Asking Price
$8000
Posting this for my friend. Awesome truck that I've worked around for a few years now.

1995 F350 5.8 liter. This has been an amazing truck for me! I haven’t had an ounce of problems with this vehicle! This truck has 71,000 miles on a new factory crate motor and the trans has had many many new goodies put into it! Truck runs and drives great, shifts great, and will get you from point A to B no problem. I have an entire folder on receipts of parts and services that have been done to this truck! Tires have well over half tread left on them. This truck was hit in the passenger side rear bed panel while it was parked by a delivery drivers lift gate. And that is where the rebuilt title comes from. I have pictures of the damage I can show you! I put the flatbed on 2 years ago to replace the damaged box bed. Truck has many upgrades I can tell you them over a phone call or in person when you come to check out the truck! Passes emissions beautifully and has no check engine lights or codes. Selling to upgrade to a 4 door for my growing family.

Contact Taylor @ 801-874-Five-Three-Eight-Four
Pics found on the link.