1997 4Runner Trail-Ready, Supercharged

4biker

Then certainly don't come and drive it - that will push you over the edge.

I'm available most lunchtimes and after hours.

:D

4biker

I can add a new radiator to the list of repairs/upgrades now. I found a foreign object that appeared to be lodged in the radiator - curious since there were no symptoms like overheating or coolant smell. To be safe I just pulled it and replaced with a new one. Upon inspection there were no punctures or leaks, but it was probably not a bad idea to swap a new one in at some point. No harm, no foul, but a brand new radiator.

Bump - still $8500!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Did Kevin buy this? If not I'm encouraging him to :) Didnt see this before can't believe your getting rid of it, bump for a great rig

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I tried to convince the wife that she likes silver better than black, but she's still promised a veto if the bill makes it to her desk. Sorry guys, one of you will have to buy it.

I'd be happy to drive it for you though.

4biker

Yeah I'd always wished it was black. I was actually considering plasti-dip for a while. That thing in flat black would turn me on a little bit. No worries I'm sure it will find a good home.

4biker

OK, I've decided that I'm going to split up the Supercharger and 7th injector kits, and return the 4Runner to normally aspirated. When the SC is removed I'll delete this listing and repost the individual items for sale.

4biker

Here's what I posted up in the ExPo forum:
For those interested in just the SC, I'm still figuring out what to include and how much to ask. This SC is absolutely mint, like new. It will probably include the 2.1" pulley, boost gauge, pillar mount, AFR gauge, and anything I'm forgetting about. The 7th injector may or may not fit the SC buyer's application, but if you're interested I'm happy to do them as a package. Feel free to send me an offer if you're interested to get first dibs. I firmly believe in first dibs!
biggrin.gif

4biker

I've had questions about the undercarriage and paint, so I made another walkaround video:

[video=youtube_share;FAcvV3BA38M]http://youtu.be/FAcvV3BA38M[/video]