New Tires Jan 2021

Mount Logan 8ft Flatbed and Headache rack

Gooseneck Hitch

Wired for 7 round and 6 round

Magnum Tool Box

$15,000 obo

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Just finished cleaning this up last night. I just need to clean out the tool box and it’s ready to go.

It was dark when we were done so I will snap some pics tonight or get the wife to earlier.

Also it has a new 4” exhaust

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Have the injectors been done on it at any time? I have been looking for a 2500 gasser since I sold my dually, but this peaks my interest. Don't want a diesel, but this one peeks my interest.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Have the injectors been done on it at any time? I have been looking for a 2500 gasser since I sold my dually, but this peaks my interest. Don't want a diesel, but this one peeks my interest.
So, no injector work at all still stock.

ATS three piece exhaust manifold and a 4” exhaust is all in the hardware department.

it has a OBD super chips tune on it that is set on the tow mode (2 setting)

Other than that has been just general maintenance. Clutches as necessary, it seems like recently I have done an alternator and power steering pump.

it has been a solid, dependable truck, only reason I am selling is I found a mega cab for a screaming deal that fits the family better.

if anyone has serious interest I am happy to talk through they ticky things that it has so there are no surprises.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Lots of calls/texts/PMs but still hanging out with me...

Lets go $13,500 obo and see if we can move this on to a good home by the weekend, it is too tempting just to keep it. :D