For Sale 1999 Toyota 4Runner 5 speed

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Asking Price
$6000
Condition
Used - Good Condition
Time has come to sell my 4Runner. Clean title. I’ll just copy and paste my ksl ad. I have it listed there for $6700, if you contact me, mention you’re from RME and I’ll do $6,000. There’s a lot more pictures in the ad as well. My number is eight 01-four nine 7- one five 08, feel free to text.

LInk to my ad 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5 http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/4900883

This 4Runner has been my adventure vehicle for the past 5 years, it’s taken my everywhere I want to go. It is a 5-speed manual transmission which are not very common! Definitely makes for a more peppy drive, it has far more responsiveness than an automatic 4Runner does.

It is daily driven so the miles will continue to increase. However, I have kept up to date with the maintenance, doing routine oil changes of the engine and I have replaced the differential fluids as well. I replaced the timing belt, water pump, thermostat and the tensioners about 3000 miles ago as well. I also replaced all the accessory belts at the same time, I have also replaced the spark plugs and plug wires.

I have replaced the lower ball joints twice as preventative maintenance with OEM Toyota LBJ’s, to avoid the risk of them breaking as is very common on this generation. I have also replaced the outer tie rods. The vehicle sits on OME HD coils and shocks.

It has a Toyota E-Locker rear differential, the harness is not hooked up however, but you can test it with a 9v battery for functionality. Because it is a 5-Speed it has the 4.10 axle gears. It has 285/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs with a full size spare. They are mounted on 17x8 FJ Cruiser steel wheels. Along with Spidertrax wheel adapters.
It has rock sliders welded on to the frame, with reinforcement plates so no risk to the frame. It has an ARB Air Compressor (CKMA12) to air up your tires after a day on the trail and to run an optional air locker.

It has a Uniden CB Radio with a Lil Wilson Mag Mount antenna. A Pioneer headunit with aftermarket speakers for better tunes. The interior is complete, it’s in good shape but of course it is not perfect as it does see daily use and plenty of off-road driving. The A/C blows perfectly cold with no issue.

It has a roof basket to carry the spare tire, extra fuel or firewood for a trip or anything else you’d like to throw on there. It has a Yakima roof rack with 44” fairing up front.

It does have its fair share of pinstripes along the body but no deep gouges, it’s free of rust. The only main damage is a mild dent below the hatch window to the tailgate when I backed into a branch in a trail. The cargo area has some blemishes from carrying the spare tire, firewood or extra gear over the years.

This vehicle is ready to go, it has the essentials to get you out on trips and back safely, you can absolutely count on it for reliability. It has the basics for a good backcountry vehicle but plenty of room to make your own additions and further improve on it. Feel free to send me a text, preferably no calls unless already established beforehand. Afternoons are best.

Attachments

• 76AB1083-9F15-4AD7-B9A7-CE040C208EA4.jpeg
    76AB1083-9F15-4AD7-B9A7-CE040C208EA4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 5A25D71F-F881-4A4F-A2AF-4CDF2400B029.jpeg
    5A25D71F-F881-4A4F-A2AF-4CDF2400B029.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • 534D81F8-97DF-4B69-8830-9456653FB258.jpeg
    534D81F8-97DF-4B69-8830-9456653FB258.jpeg
    994.5 KB · Views: 24