2 atv's and a trailer

74highboy

this morning between 2 am and 5:45 my 12' trailer with my 2 atv's were stolen the trailer has been modifed to fit 2 atv's end to end the first atv was a 2001 arcticat 4x4 300 dark green the second was a 2002 arcticat 375 2x4 red with alot of chrome the red one has been recoverd but the trailer and the green one are still missing they were taken from my house in murray 53rd and 9th please keep an eye out for them

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
74highboy said:
they were all found by 12 and bolth of the guys were caught and bolth their trucks were impounded

I hope their trucks get sold for restitution to any victims. (and I think any victims should get a free shot at a good kick in the groin to the guilty party............I don't care what the ACLU says about that.....they need a kick themselves)

74highboy

i just think the first time their caught they should get bolth thumbs cut off and every time after that they just loose 2 more

74highboy

ya it shocked me i got to work around 8:30 and by 9 they had found 1 got back to work around 11 and at 12 i got another call that they had found the other one and the trailer