For Sale 2- deep cycle / marine batteries

J-mobzz

Asking Price
$60.00
Condition
Used - Good Condition
$60 for both.

I have these two Napa deep cycle, marine batteries that I purchased March 15 of 2021 and have had installed in my van as aux house batteries. They’ve been charged and maintained by a DC to DC charger so they’ve always been maintained the proper voltage but I have seen them drop down to about 11.8 V before. They still charge and hold a charge just fine. The manufacture date on the sticker is 12/20. I paid $309 for the pair, but just upgraded to lithium.

These are currently listed at $191 each on the website. https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BAT8231

0E150609-4041-4858-AD90-BF7B055F17F7.jpeg3C6B7001-7FEC-4D0F-8280-5717DE8CE123.jpegD5C4CDB7-19F8-4AF9-BEEF-CF8093231FC8.jpeg
CA045236-623A-4231-A5D3-964EC85F95B5.jpeg

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Would have been all over these if I hadn't just read Jeeper's minimalist thread first. I'm gonna do you a favor though and bump your thread above his. Hope it helps.

J-mobzz

Would have been all over these if I hadn't just read Jeeper's minimalist thread first. I'm gonna do you a favor though and bump your thread above his. Hope it helps.
Honestly, that’s why I put a price of 60 bucks on them. I don’t want somebody to take them just to sit in their garage and go to waste. So the price is flexible. If somebody has a spot they can be used.

These are rated at 105 amp hours each. They had no problem running my fridge, and my diesel heater, my cellular modem, charging laptops or whatever. I snagged some lithium batteries on a black Friday sale. Otherwise I’d still be using these.

J-mobzz

I'll pick those up for the auto shop. Are you available this afternoon?
Im probably not going home tonight. The skiing was okay today but a winter storm warning just hit so I’ll probably van life it for some powder in the morning. I’ll do you my number in case you don’t have it and we can get them to you before Christmas break is over.