For Sale 2001 Chevy Silverado

J-mobzz

Asking Price
$2500
Condition
Used
Runs fantastic! Shifts fantastic. Has some dents and scratches, leaks a little oil. Like half a quart between oil changes and the tailgate is gold. But it also has been well maintained has great tires and wheels off a 2016 Silverado and a Bluetooth stereo.

$2500 three eight 5 2O6 72 6O

J-mobzz

I bought it a few years ago from my uncle who purchased it new. It’s been used but I know he and i have always done the service

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Thanks for the shout John. That looks nice, I'm putting in a yard and have been trying to convince my wife to let me pick up a truck for a year or two while I go through that whole process. Let me see what I can figure out.

Where are you located @J-mobzz?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
My father in law has pretty much this same truck. His is BEAT, used as a fleet vehicle first, then a construction truck. It has over 500k miles now, and still gets stuff done. (doesn't run nearly as well as it did 100k ago though...I think it's about done)

Bottom line, these are great trucks. :D

J-mobzz

Still have this. It was filled with trash so I never let anyone come look. It’s finally empty. If you’re interested make me an offer haven’t driven it in months aside to the landfill but it fired right up.