2002 2500HD ext cab 8.1

ALF

SURE!?
I got this from work and I'm giving you guys the first shot. Bean counters lost the title but i should have the dupe soon.

2002 2500hd with the 8.1 and 5 speed allison. 4x4 with 86k. I have access to the maint.records back to 07 (when we switched systems) nothing major done other than oil tires brakes etc. alot of the oil changes were done under 1000 miles. AC has a leak. i recharged it and it blew cold but leaked out again. I just changed the oil and put a new tranny filter serp belt and wipers on it. Drove great on my way home and has tons of power(kinda want to keep it but wife said no) interior is good one small tear on the ds but its on the side

rough trade in is $7200, cheapest one similar on ksl has over 200k and was for $8000. Rme price is $7000:greg: Must have a star and a U4 membership

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Had a friend in new Mexico who had one of these. He used it to tow his YJ to Texas once a month. Great tow rig, great power. If you are looking for a cheaper tow rig this is the ticket. Has more than enough power to tow a wrangler.