For Sale - Best Offer 2002 Chevy 1500. Sold

Houndoc

Asking Price
$2000
Condition
Used
Up for sale is my 2002 Silverado 1500.

I need to confirm the miles on it, something in the 250,000 range. Runs great and trouble free.

Has had a mixed life- most of the miles came from 6 years as my daily driver between Grantsville and Salt Lake, so relatively easy on it mechanically speaking.

On the side it served as a farm truck. For that, lets just say falling hay bales do a little damage if your aim is off!

So, she ain't pretty on the outside. I can take close-ups of some of the body damage if anyone really cares.

Interior is good- will take pics soon, including custom pain on the center console by my daughter to hide a paint spill (nice lake scene with a swan!).

I would call 2 tires good condition, 2 fair that I would probably replace soon.

$3,750 for RME folks (of course, you are the only ones who know about it at this point.)

truck 2.jpg

truck 1.jpg

Houndoc

truck 6.jpg truck 7.jpg I would say 2 tires very good, 2 fair.
truck 8.jpg truck 9.jpg
truck 10.jpg Yes, if you look closely the right turn signal is held in with bailing twine. Works, though.

Houndoc

truck 12.jpg truck 11.jpg truck 13.jpg truck 14.jpg
truck 15.jpg This is what you get when your very artistic daughter uses the truck and has to make up for paint spill.

Issues with the truck include: fuel gauge sending unit hasn't worked since before I bought it 6 years ago. I just track miles driven and refill. Tailgate latch has long been broken and requires unlatching each side separately and with the dent visible in right rear does catch when opening tailgate.

Otherwise no problems I am aware of. Drives great.

Houndoc

Still for sale. Will consider offers and potential trades (SUV or pick-ups- may be able to kick on some cash on a trade as well.)

Houndoc

Finally got around to safety inspection, thinking would have my daughter keep driving it since not sold. Found out will need some front end work (ball joints, idle and pitman.)

Now would still rather sell then fix it. $2,000 o.b.o.