For Sale 2002 F350 7.3

Asking Price
$6500
A guy just posted a 2002 F350 CC 7.3 on the Facebook Tooele County Classifieds with 312000 miles and a spare "built" transmission for $6500. Could possibly make a good tow rig for someone. I don't know the guy and have no interest in the game - yada yada.

While the world of a gasser tow vehicle is slightly slower... the lack of noise, cheaper maintenance, and peace of mind is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.
I respectfully disagree - I'm a turbo-diesel lover/believer. I'll tow with whatever I have available, but there is no comparison between towing with a good diesel and a gasser. I've never personally experienced the 6.0 PSD nightmare, though.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
The gas motors do pretty well up to a point, and that point is further than it used to be. Pulling my 5th wheel up Spanish Fork canyon in 2nd gear was just too much for me. I don't need to be first to the top of the hill, but I do think a tow rig should be able to keep up with a modern semi truck with a full load.

I stepped up to the diesel at great expense, but I don't regret it. I am FAR less stressed while towing now.