UROC has released a partial schedule for the 2003 season:

February 13-15: St. George, Utah
April 3-5: Farmington, New Mexico
Late May or Early June: Cedar City, Utah
July: Series Finals...Location TBA
SuperCrawl: Location and Date TBA

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
It says you can get a discount if you pay for the whole year in advance. $550 for the legends class. What exactly does this include? Does this include the series fee? Does this include the Supercrawl entry?

Nixter

on the road again...
Hey Floppy........where's Vernal?? Is that the finals?? And your just not telling us? :D :D :D I like the Farmington date though. UROC/RCAA/MOAB.....uh dear, sorry I won't be home in April. ;)

Caleb

Oh man I just realized I might be in Fiji for the St. George event...well guess I gotta make some changes...:D:D:D

Caleb

I will just leave a couple days after UROC then...I was trying to spend Valentines there with the wife but she will enjoy UROC just as much I think:D:D:D

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Originally posted by RockMonkey
It says you can get a discount if you pay for the whole year in advance. $550 for the legends class. What exactly does this include? Does this include the series fee? Does this include the Supercrawl entry?

I'm not positive what this includes, but I'm pretty sure it only includes the entry to the individual events. The series fee is seperate and the SuperCrawl is definitely seperate. Gee, you haven't even qualified for it yet and you want to enter. :D

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Originally posted by Nixter
Hey Floppy........where's Vernal?? Is that the finals?? And your just not telling us? :D :D :D I like the Farmington date though. UROC/RCAA/MOAB.....uh dear, sorry I won't be home in April. ;)

I honestly don't know for sure. I've heard way too many places mentioned for the empty dates to even guess.

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
UROC just updated their 2003 schedule with dates for the Cedar City event: May 15-17. The locations for the Series Finals and the SuperCrawl are still TBA.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Wow, Farmington twice... I wonder if it will be in two different places. One in Chokecherry canyone and one at the rock garden (please note I have no idea where the rock garden is, just heard it mentioned). So, maybe the SuperCrawl is in Vernal?