For Sale 2004 Lexus GX470

Coco

Asking Price
$12000
I have been contemplating this for a while, and it is a great rig, but I am missing the bed/towing manners that a truck provides. That being said, I will consider trades for a nice truck of equal value.

188K on the 4.7L V8 - Timing belt was done at 110K according to Lexus records (which there is service records since it was new)
3” Dobinsons MRR Coilover Front/Coil Rear Kit
SSO Rear Air to Coil Conversion kit w/ Upper Isolators
LT285/75R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3s
TRD Pro Wheels
New TPMS sensors installed in tires when tires/wheels were done.
Trail-Gear Wheel Spacers
GX460 Front Calipers, HD Slotted Rotors, and Pads
New Rear Pads, Calipers, and Rotors on the rear.
SPC Upper Control Arms
RCI Rock Sliders
Addicted Offroad Front Plate Bumper w/ LED fog lights
Addicted Offroad Front HD Crossmember
Rigid 12” SR Series Spot/Flood LED bar
Aftermarket Headlight Housings - I took them apart and painted them black so they would look better than the stock housings, and set it apart a bit.
LED Low and High Beam Bulbs
Full Tint all the way around (Limo rear, 20% front windows, and a windshield strip)
Some custom interior touches - wrapped all the factory wood grain panels with carbon fiber wrap to 'modernize' the look.
This is the top of the line model, so it has a DVD player in it (works, I tested it for the first time Sunday because I never knew if it did) w/ remote, wireless headphones (which I have not tested), rear AC/heat controls, navigation, CD, cassette, rain sensing wipers, etc.
AC Freezes you out
Heat will make you sweat
Heated Seats

Asking $12,500 but for RME $12,000.

If you have any questions, please let me know I will be happy to answer anything needed.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    984.3 KB · Views: 84
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    938.2 KB · Views: 83
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Coco

Yeah, tan interior. I still have the 3rd row seats I will include with the sale obviously. They were a unique item and I wasn't getting any interest in them, so I just put them in the garage for storage, and I thought I pulled the ad a long time ago. I will get some interior pics today.

Last edited: