Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Asking Price
$8600
Condition
Used - Like New
2004 Lexus RX330

V6, Automatic transmission, All Wheel Drive. Has been my wifes daily driver for the last several years. Being All Wheel Drive, it's very capable in the snow. This Lexus is a high-end feeling car that gets great mileage and drives very well. Very reliable, we haven't had an issue with it. We've driven it to Denver frequently, to California on vacation, etc.

This car has been very well maintained since new, mostly freeway miles over it's life. It was a corporate vehicle that traveled a lot early on. Leather interior with heated seats, power windows, locks, seats, sun roof, automatic close rear tailgate, dual climate control. Wood trim, interior and exterior are in amazing shape, looks almost new inside. Everything works as it should, heater, A/C, cruise control, etc. This really is a beautiful car and it drives great, don't let the miles scare you, it's built by Toyota... it's got another 200k miles in it, easy!

New battery, windshield, tires, new brakes front & rear with new rotors, recent alignment, new radiator, etc. Oil change just done. Needs nothing more than a new owner!

Clean Colorado title in our name.

Miles- 213k

Price- $8,600

Location- Grand Junction, CO

i-GGPtLPQ-L.jpg

i-8MnTB2g-L.jpg

i-DXj3JzJ-L.jpg

i-zvJXrCn-L.jpg

i-X5bhbMH-L.jpg

i-jwn728R-L.jpg

i-t7swvxp-L.jpg

i-GVN66k6-L.jpg

i-2xpQkvM-L.jpg

i-tk7xM2S-L.jpg

i-ZzDB8Kh-L.jpg

i-Nptt5ps-L.jpg

i-jx9sbKJ-L.jpg

i-vCrH32V-L.jpg

Last edited:

Greg

Admin
How long have you owned it and do you have service records for it? Wife is pretty set on a Subaru but this might be a viable option.

4-5 years. We don't have the previous service records, we bought it at a Lexus dealership and they had removed all personal items in the car before putting it on the lot. They did know the previous owner though, as they traded it in on a new SUV and told us about it's history. Since we've had it, it's never been in the shop for repairs. I've done all the maintanence work myself, brakes, radiator, battery, etc. It has had oil changes every 3-4,000 miles. It is coming up on the interval for the 2nd timing belt change, at 220k miles. If we still have it at that point, I'll have a shop take care of that one.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
With the VIN you can register it on Lexus webpage and get any service records that have been done by Lexus. Since it's a Lexus odds are that where the original owner had taken it for the regular stuff.

That's how I got my service history on my lx470 before I bought it.

Greg

Admin
Bump.... and a price drop. Now $8000!

We will be bringing the Lexus up to Utah Valley this Sunday/Monday, if anyone wants to check it out, let me know.