2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with only 48,000 miles !!!

meach4x4

I sold my FWC camper today, and now it is time to sell my 2004 Toyota Extended Cab 4x4 with low miles. I am offering it for $16,000.

It has the following factory equipment:

3.4 V-6
Automatic
73 inch (long) bed
Air Conditioning
Manual windows
Manual door locks
Cruise control
AM/FM/CD/Tape
Silver with light Gray Interior

This truck has had the following extras added:

265/75/16 LT BFG All Terrain KO Load Range E Tires with less than 6,000 miles
ARB Bull Bar Bumper
Warn Winch
ARB Old Man Emu 880 coil springs
ARB Old Man Emu Nitro Charger shocks
Alcan custom Rear leafs spec'd for 1000 lb. payload OR ARB Old Man Emu Dakar Heavy Springs (your choice)
Air Lift Ride Control Air Bags
Recently installed spray-in urethane bed liner

This truck has been set up to handle the loads for serious overland travel. It has been perfectly maintained and is capable of carrying a popup camper with no effort and maintains a great ride. You have your choice of the Dakar springs for a softer ride, or the Alcan Springs for better load handling with a camper. It has also been wired for a charge circuit isolated from the truck's battery.

I have full maintenance and service records available plus a recent clean CarFax verifying the mileage, no accidents, and clean title.

Act fast on this one. It won't be available for long. I'm selling it because I just bought my next project and I need the room in the garage.

ATTENTION: The truck is currently in St. George, Utah BUT I WILL BE DRIVING IT TO SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH THIS SATURDAY, December 10th. If you live in that area, contact me NOW to schedule a demo. You will not be disappointed

DSCN0116.JPGDSCN0123.JPGDSCN0134.JPGDSCN0129.JPG

sixstringsteve

this is JUST what I need. I would trade my truck for this in a heartbeat. Best of luck with the sale Gil.

bump for a GREAT seller.