For Sale 2004 Wrangler Unlimited Part Out

Asking Price
$18000
Condition
Used
Well, I’ve got 6 month old triplets and have come to the conclusion that I won’t have time for at least 5yrs to work on my Jeep... so off it goes. It’s not a roller right now, but could be fairly easily if someone wanted it all.

2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

BODY/FRAME/ETC
-LJ tub, steel Genright rear corners with no flare, opening moved back about 8”. Custom high line no flare front fenders that follow the hood line curve. $make offer, will split up.

-Dave’s Customs LJ boatsides, new never installed $350 (Sale pending)

-Corbeau Baja SS seats, gray vinyl with heaters installed $300/pair (Sale pending)

-Fiberglass rear bench (I had this to lower the passengers, puts the ass about 6” lower than stock) new never installed with padded cover. I think it’s 40” wide but I’ll have to double check $100

-stock rear bench with faded red/black wet okole cover $100

-stock front seats with red/black wet okole covers $100

-LJ cage - 1.75x.120 DOM with 1”x.120 seat mounts *tapers down in the back, looks neat but low head clearance for adults with stock seat, I’m 5’9” and can fit without hitting my head, hitting bumps though... ouch $1500

-LJ frame with MAC’s front half kit, Artec back half. Tweaked it pretty good when I rolled on rockpile a couple years ago... bent back and is now about .75” off of level from driver front corner to passenger rear $make offer, willing to cut front/back off, etc

-Various other stuff, let me know what you wants

DRIVETRAIN
-LT1 engine from ‘95 Corvette
Fully rebuilt with Mahle pistons, hot cam, port/polish, roller rockers, chromo pushrods, SVO injectors, custom tune, etc about 18k miles since build
Chev hydroboost brakes with P pump, additional TC pump for full hydro steering,
Northern aluminum radiator, custom long tube headers, etc $2000 (Sale pending)

-4L60E (pulled from ‘94 express van)
Full rebuild with very few miles, 2200 stall, Winters shifter with gates cut, Rad-Designs solenoid control (can do full manual or auto. Hold gears regardless of speed, manual full torque converter lock - very cool) $1000 (Sale pending)

-Atlas with 32 spline outputs, 1350 yokes
3.8:1 Linkage TJ shifters $2000 (Sale pending)

-14 bolt rear with ballistic shave, D52 rotors, Chev calipers, stock shafts, nordlocks and F9 shaft bolts. Solid 5x5.5 hubs, full spool 5.38’s $1250 (Sale pending)

-Sunray Engineering F9 fabricated housing, 3.5x.375 tubes Low pinion Moser nodular 3rd, Daytona pinion support, 5.38’s, Detroit. Chromo double spline shafts (35 spline) with Spicer 1550 joints. Yukon hubs. D52 rotors, Chev calipers. 5x5.5 TrailGear full hydro $4500 (Sale pending)

-2.0x14 King coilovers with remote res & ‘clickers’ $1800 (Sale pending)

-Warn XD9000 winch w/synthetic rope $750

SPARES/MISC
Tactrix cable for engine tuning (OBD1) $50 (Sale pending)

Snapon OBD1 diagnostic scanner $50 (Sale pending)

2008 F350 axles fully stock (Dana 60 & Sterling) $950

Complete spare 14 bolt $100 (Sale pending)

Dave’s Customs boatsides $350 (Sale pending)

windshield frame & glass $125 (Sale pending)

Windshield frame outer guards, steel $50

Fiberglass rear bench seat $100

40” sticky xterrains on 20” procomp beadlocks (4) (1 tire has sidewall leak) $1400

40” dot mtr’s on 17” walker evans beadlocks (5) $1650

Stock
fuel tank in a 1/4” skid plate that has been notched for axle, stock fuel pump housing with on3performance dual pumps (wire it up for switching on the fly) $300

LJ soft top, no tears, zippers are a bit tough to use. Have hard parts as well $350

Red Door lowers & black soft uppers with dark gray interior panels $400

Tube doors $100

I’m sure I’m missing stuff, ask and I might have it

Attachments

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
More info on the tube doors and half doors please. Pictures would be nice. Very interested. Thanks.

This has been sitting on stands with the axles removed for 2yrs... I’m slowly digging this sad pile out and will get better pics soon... I should be able to get the doors out this afternoon and post up more info/pics.

More info on the tube doors and half doors please. Pictures would be nice. Very interested. Thanks.
Here’s the doors.
A few shallow scratches but overall pretty good shape.
The tube doors are from Warrior Products

Attachments

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Do you have the windshield channel for mounting a soft top/bikini top? I need that ASAP if you do.

Out of town for the holiday weekend, I’ll get back to it Monday.
Which bench you interested in xj_nate? The fiberglass one is from a dune buggy company, brand new with a black/gray padded cover... I’ll get pics.
I think I have the channels UNSTUCK, just not too sure of condition... if I remember right I cracked one years back... I’ll find out

Here’s pics of the tank for those interested. A 1/4” steel skid that I notched for the axle, clears a 14 bolt center section. I also shortened the mounts to tuck it up 1”... it’s right against the tub floor but fits.

Attachments