For Sale 2006 (?) PJ 28’ 15k deck over gooseneck trailer

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'd just want to get into a pretty stock LJ or a pretty trail ready TJ for the trail Jeep. Depending on what accessories you want, I could get down to around $9k on it. If you're serious and that's in your ball park, let's talk. If I have to sell, I'd love to sell to someone that "get's" the rig and what it is and what it isn't.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I'd just want to get into a pretty stock LJ or a pretty trail ready TJ for the trail Jeep. Depending on what accessories you want, I could get down to around $9k on it. If you're serious and that's in your ball park, let's talk. If I have to sell, I'd love to sell to someone that "get's" the rig and what it is and what it isn't.
Easy Bart, wait I mean Marc :D, you would spend more money building the new back into what you had...

mbryson

Supporting Member
Easy Bart, wait I mean Marc :D, you would spend more money building the new back into what you had...

LOL... I haven't used that rig to it's potential for YEARS. A solid TJ or better yet, an LJ would fit my wheeling style much better.

If you're thinking of parting with it, what would you want for the F350?

I think I'd need about $15k for it. It's a 2010 92k mile V10. I think it's got 200k more of life in it.

Last edited:

mbryson

Supporting Member
I’m kicking around selling this again. Since @ebryson bought a trailer, this isn’t getting used like it was before. Would trade for bumper tow car hauler in 14-16’ flavor along with some cash. (Would love to find another 26’ bumper tow again but not sure they’re out there)

Trailer is aligned and has 3 of 4 tires with Discount tire certs on them. Only known issues are some deck boards the screws have broken on. I’ve been trying to figure out if I want to “lighten” the trailer up by removing center boards just leaving tire width track but that makes the trailer pretty single purpose.

Trailer’s been used for a LOT more than hauling Jeeps. The deck over style is pretty awesome for versatility/usefulness. Can haul almost anything from full width axle Jeeps/trucks to carpet to whatever.

I’d love to trade for a 28’ “car hauler” trailer so I could get my Buick on the deck without having to use a loading dock

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I’m kicking around selling this again. Since @ebryson bought a trailer, this isn’t getting used like it was before. Would trade for bumper tow car hauler in 14-16’ flavor along with some cash. (Would love to find another 26’ bumper tow again but not sure they’re out there)

Trailer is aligned and has 3 of 4 tires with Discount tire certs on them.
A buddy of mine just bought a 24' bumper pull. He wanted shorter, but they told him it would be a 7 month wait.