Asking Price
$7500
Condition
Used - Good Condition
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LS 4x4 9 passenger
146k miles
5.3 motor
Clean title
This has been my wife's favorite car. We've owned it since it was new.
Pretty good condition inside and out, just had it detailed. Everything works like it should with the exception below. The driver's side mirror has been replaced since the photos.
Custom wheels
Nitto Terra Grappler Tires 50% tread
Now for the bad - There is a little rust on right rear quarter fender under fuel filler and a crack in right running board. Front and rear bumpers have been scraped and touched up. See photos.
KSL price 8,200. RME Price 7,500. Best to text Eric at eight oh one 499-916two

Last edited:
Ha ha! I'm not sure what is up with people. I've had two guys in the last week act serious about buying, go through the motions of getting money out of the bank, arrange to meet, and then just don't show up! When I finally got a hold of them, they just changed their mind - different vehicle, etc. I'm honestly not that scary of a guy - I just don't get why they don't call or shoot me a text out of common courtesy. Honestly, dude, I don't care if you buy my vehicle or not, just let me know if you are not going to do what you said you would do!

The_Lobbster

I feel your pain on selling yours. I have an 07 burban too with more miles, that I've been wanting to get rid of too, but unfortunately I still owe money on mine. Hope you get yours sold!

Finally sold this today through KSL! It was a typical painful listing process. Interest was split evenly between facebook marketplace and KSL, with about an equal amount of buyers on both. One interesting note is that there are an inordinate number of latino buyers on facebook - some even ask their questions in Spanish. I'm somewhat bilingual, so I just answer everyone.

Info for those with similar vehicles, I came down to $7800.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Ha ha! I'm not sure what is up with people. I've had two guys in the last week act serious about buying, go through the motions of getting money out of the bank, arrange to meet, and then just don't show up! When I finally got a hold of them, they just changed their mind - different vehicle, etc. I'm honestly not that scary of a guy - I just don't get why they don't call or shoot me a text out of common courtesy. Honestly, dude, I don't care if you buy my vehicle or not, just let me know if you are not going to do what you said you would do!

I told my wife this is probably why I keep my shit so long because I hate having to deal with people and their bullshit when I'm trying to sell something. I know my stuff is nice when I sell it and people don't want to give me anything for it with their low ball insulting offers and playing their games like not showing up when they say they will. Half the time I think the people don't actually want it for themselves they just want to get it for a steal so they can flip it. It seems like common courtesy is gone these days.

Glad to hear you were able to sell it.

Mike