2007 Suburban

Nitro71455

As already stated 2013 was the last year of the 3/4 ton burb/Yukon XL. In 09 they went to 6.0 with 6speed autos. 07 and 08s were 6.0 with 4l80e's.

redrussell

I am following this now to see what you come up with only because I just picked up a 93 2500 burb with the 454 with only 78k original miles on the clock. Clean rig and my wife has given me the go ahead to use this to replace my 86 extended cab F-250, bored and stroked 460, granny 4-speed, lifted 4" and sitting on 35"(May be selling or parting later) as our new family camping/hauling rig. I know ours are different generations but the concept will be about the same.

Bart

I added a leveling kit first and it actually left the rear sagging a bit, and when I hooked on a trailer it looked pathetic. I ended up adding 1.5" of spacer lift to the rear and then added the cheapo air bags that fit inside the coils, along with some 10 ply tires for towing. I like that stance much better and I'm pleased with the way it handled when towing. The ride did suffer a bit but is still much nicer than my Duramax truck was. Here is a between pic showing the saggy butt syndrome and then a pic of how it sits now. Overall I'm really liking it.
between.JPGfinal.JPG

stimmie

Totally off topic, but I remembered the talk of a 2500 suburban on here.. Last night parked in the grocery store here in Roosevelt I saw a 2009 Yukon XL 2500 for sale.. So if anyone is in the market still... There's one out here..

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
That's funny. About every other vehicle for sale in Utah county at any given time is some variation of the GM Tahoe/suburban/denali/escalade. That said, I have loved our Tahoe as a family vehicle and tow rig.