2007 to 2011 Jk tub and frame

petesoffroad

SOLD!!! 2007 to 2011 Jeep JK tub and frame, brand new and has never been licensed or registered. This is a brand new JK body and frame I picked up out of Detroit. I was going to build it up but time and finances are not going to allow it. I was able to find a dash and most of the interior for the Jeep. It has side air bags along with the dash airbags that are all good. I was going to get it regestired as a replica or kit car. The hvac, radio, wipers and all power door locks work by turning the key on. Basically this Jeep needs axles and a drive train and you can build one bad A JK. Looking to get $12,000.00 or best offer and NO I WILL NOT PART IT OUT. Thanks for looking.

Jk001.jpg

Jk011.jpg

Jk009.jpg

Jk003.jpg

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Just out of curiosity, what's the VIN/Title situation? Was there ever a VIN# or title assigned to the frame or tub? Wondering if it would be possible to finance... :eek:

I know you mentioned registering it as a replica/kit car... just trying to figure out how this would all work together.

I'm thinking a turbo diesel under the hood, Tera 60's and a TeraFlex long arm suspension would fit quite well under there. :greg:

petesoffroad

Greg, It has never had a vin or title assigned to it. I was going to put my ramjet or a turbo diesel in it with my pro rocks and coilovers. When I talked to the state of utah they said I could liscense it as a replica or kit car and they would assign a title and vin or if you bought an older vehicle with lets say v8 sixtys you can get it liscensed like the bummer kits they use to build according to the lady I talked with at the Utah DMV.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Greg, It has never had a vin or title assigned to it. I was going to put my ramjet or a turbo diesel in it with my pro rocks and coilovers. When I talked to the state of utah they said I could liscense it as a replica or kit car and they would assign a title and vin or if you bought an older vehicle with lets say v8 sixtys you can get it liscensed like the bummer kits they use to build according to the lady I talked with at the Utah DMV.

Gotcha, thanks for the info! Only way I could do it is thru the bank, so it looks like I'm out. :-\

Good luck!

Dal Bone

Dam this is incredibly tempting...Can't tell you how many times i have dreamed of starting off with a clean slate with this exact thing.

If it had the motor/trans/t-case I would be all over this