For Sale 2007 Yamaha Vstar 1100

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Asking Price
$3200
Great bike but I'm more of a dual sport guy, plus Stratton makes fun of me for this bike. Bike has almost new tires small windscreen, saddlebags and a sissy bar. Needs nothing and is ready to cruise the canyons or the highway. Asking $3200 for RME. Text me is best. 8013686760.

Attachments

• 20180129_145552.jpg
    20180129_145552.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
  • 20180129_145451.jpg
    20180129_145451.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • 20180129_145618.jpg
    20180129_145618.jpg
    905.5 KB · Views: 39

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We've started doing an annual ride with my dad and brothers.. and dad just sold 1 of his goldwings.. so now we are a bike short..

Are you interested in trading for tattoo work?-I've never done it.. but it can't be that hard to figure out ;)

I would really like to get an adventure bike, though.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Right in the middle of his 6.0 struggle? Not sure if this is a low blow or the most helpful thing you could possibly do for the guy.

That's what I was wondering but I've wanted an 1100 or 1300 for a few years now. Thought I'd throw it out there and hope I didn't offend.

I will give you 3200 for a clean 98 cummins :)

I was kind of hoping to swap the bike and a wee bit 'o cash for the Dodge?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Man you guys are animals. I'll try to answer in order,

“More of a dual sport guy” ha ha for a whopping 25 days now?
Not having a dual sport for a year only cemented the fact that I am not as big a fan of road bikes. I mean it's still a motorcycle so it's fun, I just don't like to turn around when the pavement runs out.

Are you interested in trading for tattoo work?-I've never done it.. but it can't be that hard to figure out ;)
I don't need another tattoo right now, however do you have an overpriced tool box, some pitted rims with bald tires or a snow machine to trade?

That's what I was wondering but I've wanted an 1100 or 1300 for a few years now. Thought I'd throw it out there and hope I didn't offend.

I was kind of hoping to swap the bike and a wee bit 'o cash for the Dodge?

Not offended at all. If it was May and I was still sans a running truck, I'd seriously consider this. At the moment, I need the cash to pay for my boat anchor:D

I'll buy the bike, kick in $2-3 and trade?

Done. Come get it, then it's between you and mbryson. ;)

This really is a clean bike. I rode at least 10 of them before buying this one last year. I replaced both tires, added the windshield (which is low enough that you look over it but still deflects a lot of wind off your chest), opened up the stock exhaust and added the sissy bar for the wife/kids to be more comfortable. I want to get it sold before this weather tempts me to ride it and change my mind about selling it.