For Sale 2011 Dodge 3500 Dually

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Asking Price
$26500
Condition
Used - Good Condition
Since I have sold my toy hauler I do not have a real need for my dually any longer. I don't really need or want to sell it, but it just isn't what I want to semi daily drive any longer.

Details

Mileage: 173,xxxx. Motor was rebuilt at 110K when I stuck the number 6 piston. I documented the rebuild of the motor HERE. Some of the key elements of the rebuild are:
  • Mahle pistons
  • Mahle main bearings
  • Industrial Injection compound turbo set up
  • Mishimoto intercooler
  • Grid heater delete
  • EFI Live tuning
  • Snow Performance Water/Methanol injection
  • 5" exhaust
Transmission was rebuilt by Randy's Transmission at 165,000. Stage 3 build rated to hold up to 800 HP. Transmission was $10k
Transfer case was recently gone through to replace a worn shift fork. While we were in there we went ahead and replace the chain and bearings.
Steering components have been upgraded to heavy duty parts when replaces.
  • BD Performance heavy duty track bar
  • Rough Country steering brace
  • Rough Country dual steering stabilizer
Has air bags with manual controller and compressor.
Interior is clean and in good shape. Driver seat leather/vinyl has some break down on the edge by the door
Exterior is in good shape with normal chipping for the age. There is a dent in the passanger rocker panel from the running board getting bent up into it and a small dent in the drivers door by the badges from a tree branch flipping up.

Other items of note.
  • Sunroof
  • B&W hitch
  • Bed liner
  • 27 gallon auxillary tank that dumps into the main tank. Controlled by an electric ball valve that is switched in cab.

The weather has been bad and cold for the last 2 weeks, so the outside is pretty dirty. I will post some pics as soon as I can get it washed.

Feel free to message me with any questions. You can also text me at 435- six 5 zero- twelve fifty.

Last edited: