For Sale 2011 Ford F150 XLT SuperCrew

Coco

Asking Price
$14200
Condition
Used - Great Condition
Up for sale is a clean 2011 Ford F150 XLT. This is the 4 door 'SuperCrew' model, so it has LOTS of room, and is very comfortable for the entire family. With the front flip up/fold down middle seat/console, this truck will seat 6. This truck is equipped with the 5.0L Coyote V8 Engine, 6 speed automatic, as well as 4WD. The truck is in great shape for the year, and with only 164000 on it, has a long reliable life ahead! Truck has been meticulously maintained including all fluids flushed or changed at scheduled intervals, oil and tire rotations, alignment checks, spark plugs, w/ top engine and fuel system cleaning, etc. I have all receipts and records for it. Oil was just changed with (and has been changed every 3000 miles with such) Valvoline full synthetic, as well as Valvoline oil additive to improve engine wear and life. The Toyo M/T tires have decent tread on them, and wrap the blacked out Ford wheels nicely. Truck has no leaks or issues of any kind, and is ready to go for the new owners!

Aside from the factory options, the truck has some additional add ons and upgrades including:
Leveling Kit
Remote Start
Cold Air Intake w/ Throttle Body Spacer
Morimoto LED Fog Lights
Aftermarket Front Grilles
Inyati Spray-In Bedliner
Full Stereo system from Sound Warehouse in Orem w/ touchscreen head unit, bluetooth capability, phone, CD, etc. New speakers at same time. (Wired for sub and amp, but not included)
Tinted windows
Flowmaster Exhaust System w/ Black Exhaust Tip (sounds great!)

Clean title in hand

Text or call, if I do not answer, please leave a message, and I will call back as soon as possible!
Truck is tight and sound. Come take it for a spin and see for yourself! NO JOY RIDES!!

Photos on KSL:

Last edited: