2011 Rubicon Unlimted

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
2011 Rubicon Unlimted - Price reduced

I am trying to relocate back home to Utah and need to unload the Jeep to make this possible. I owe about $34,500 on it and am willing to take a loss to sell it. I'm currently asking $29,900. It is fully loaded with everything but that gay "MyGig" entertainment system. So, it has power everything, cruise, MP3, Sirius Satellite Radio, heated leather, etc. The 2011's have a completely redesigned interior and are MUCH easier to clean than the previous models. There are about 90% less nooks and crannies for dust to hide.

We installed a Rancho 4" Sport lift with the premium RS9000 adjustable shocks about 3 months ago. It isn't overly tall and rides at least as good as the factory suspension. I am still running the stock 32" BFG Muds on it and they look good with the lift. But, you could easily run 35's, or 37's with flat fender flares. We also had the windows tinted professionally with a fairly mild tint, and installed an Expedition One front winch bumper for added protection, better approach angles, and future winch plans. It's a Rubicon, so it obviously has the front and rear electronic lockers, 4:10 gears, 4:1 low range, electronic front sway bar disconnect, etc. Point and go wheeling at its best!

I really hate to see it go, but by moving I will be losing my sweet vehicle allowance and can't afford the payments without it. It currently shows 19,XXX miles.

The Jeep is up in Bozeman, MT currently, but I will deliver it anywhere as far as the Salt Lake City area for free for a committed buyer.

Other than a few scratches on the skidplates from the one time I've had it off road in Tucson, the Jeep is pretty much flawless. I can take more photos upon request.

Thanks,
Jared

Attachments

• DSCN1916 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1916 (Small).JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN1914 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1914 (Small).JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN1915 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1915 (Small).JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN1918 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1918 (Small).JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN1919 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1919 (Small).JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Jared, that JK is beautiful!! Wish I could swing it, I really dig how you set it up.

Montana, eh? That's pretty far away from AZ!

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Jared, that JK is beautiful!! Wish I could swing it, I really dig how you set it up.

Thanks, Greg - We are going to miss it. I wanted to keep the factory look as much as possible. The lift is subtle with the stock wheels and tires and it really doesn't make them look too small or awkward. But it really gets the belly and rockers away from the ground! I read a ton of very positive reviews on this lift and was relieved to find it really does ride and drive as well or better than stock.

Montana, eh? That's pretty far away from AZ!

Not far enough! I've sworn to never go back. Plans don't always work out as expected. Turns out we like our friends, families and home more than a 50% raise. Who would have guessed? :)

Jared

Last edited:

RockChucker

pretty sure it is desert tan...bump for a killer rig though. i would love one of these if i wasn't a poor starving college student.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Correct on the color - it is Sahara Tan. Thanks for the comments, guys.

It is listed on KSL but sadly hasn't generated much interest. For some reason their fraud filter blocked my ad for the first few days and so I missed out being near the front of the line. I may try deleting the ad and reposting it after rewriting the ad contents to hopefully avoid their filter.

Dal Bone

Love this color. I am looking to upgrade to a 2011 JK and this would be right up my alley. Unfortunately I am in the middle of buying a house right now so I have to wait until that is finalized or I would be interested. Good luck

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Still for sale!

Any suggestions guys? I have about 6 weeks before I lose my work allowance for this rig and would like to get it sold by then.

Thanks!