2013 Cyclone 4000

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
2013 Cyclone 4000

$49,750.00

2013 Heartland Cyclone 4000-1 owner. This trailer has a large open floor plan with 3 slides. Some of the other great features of this trailer include:
*10 cubic foot fridge
*100 gallon fresh water
*Electric and propane water heater
*King size bed with upgraded pillow top mattress
*Hydraulic landing jacks
*12 foot garage
*Patio
*5500 watt Onan generator

I have added several upgrades to this trailer since I bought it.
*14 ply tires
*Upgraded suspension components
*New brakes
*Satellite dish. Works with either a Direct TV or Dish Network
*Solar panel with 3000 watt Inverter
*6-6 volt batteries. Generator uses a 12 volt battery that is isolated from other batteries so you never have a problem starting the generator
*E-track in garage for tying machines down

I bought this trailer new and have been very diligent with maintenance and repairs.

Pictures can be seen HERE

Last edited:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
We have loved it. This has been my favorite floor plan with the L shaped couch and the ktichen behind it. You can comfortably hang out and talk or when we are out in the desert at races you can cram a bunch of people in it to watch supercross and be comfortable. We use it about 26 weekends a year and it has held up well. Every time something has needing replacing, I have upgraded it. I am selling it because we are looking at diesel conversions.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
You should sell it to Tyson, so that when he sells his house he has somewhere to live... and knowing Tyson, once he's done with it, he'll sell it for $10k more.

Cascadia

Undecided
I wanted to buy Paul's a couple years ago but he wasn't ready to sell it. I know they've loved it and got plenty of use out of it. His trailer is what convinced me I needed a fifth wheel to get the family out more. Gotta have some place nice and clean for my daughter.

Attachments

• IMG_9568.JPG
    IMG_9568.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 34