2013 Rhino Rally

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Anyone have the GPS track to the Rhino Rally? I wan to go check out the actual trail when I am down there in two weeks.

I dont have gps for it, but I raced it a few weeks ago and could draw you a map to the start, if you go in the next couple of weeks you should be able to see where we went if it doesnt rain before then. awesome riding, I cant wait to go back there and ride it agian.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I started to trace out the course in Google Earth, but got pulled away from it and have not had a chance to finish it yet. I am about halfway through loop 1.

rholbrook

That would be great if either of you could do this. I will be down there Wednesday the 3rd of April. I know the area fairly well so a map would work too.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Paul, did you ever finish mapping this, I rode some of it last weekend, and I think it would be awesome to ride this next weekend on the RME ride.

Cascadia

Undecided
I usually run rhino rally every couple weeks when I'm down here. I know most of the course. I miss a few turns here and there but end up back on the course. Rhino was 52 or 55 miles I think. Yesterday I got 47 mostly on the course.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I usually run rhino rally every couple weeks when I'm down here. I know most of the course. I miss a few turns here and there but end up back on the course. Rhino was 52 or 55 miles I think. Yesterday I got 47 mostly on the course.

2013 Rhino Rally was 75 miles, completely different from 2014 Rhino Rally....Im getting tired of 2014 Rhino coarse.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I think I could find the whole coarse agian, just not sure if those in our group without desert tanks would be able to finish loop one without taping gatorade/gas bottles to the front fender.