2014 Old School Rock Crawling Registration is Open (May 23 & 24)

Craig S

Commando
2014 Old School Rock Crawling Entry Form is attached as well as the schedule of events.

UTV & 4x4 entry fee $95.00 for all events, Rock Cross only fee $45.00, Lawnmower only fee
$20.00, weekend dry camping $10.0

Attachments

• 2014 Event Entry Form.pdf
    96.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 2014 Itinerary.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 40
D

Deleted member 12904

Can someone give me an idea of the UTV rockcross? How long of a race is it? How much "Rock Crawling" is it? My new engine and clutch does everything it can to prevent a Crawl.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Can someone give me an idea of the UTV rockcross? How long of a race is it? How much "Rock Crawling" is it? My new engine and clutch does everything it can to prevent a Crawl.

Its really no crawling at all, I bet at no point in the race guys are doing under 10mph

maveric

Crawler Collecter

I believe it was 4-5 laps last year. The laps were probably 1/2 mile laps. I think we were averaging 4 min laps. It is mostly wide open dirt track, with 2-3 rock obstacles. We ran it all in high range, and just used the locker for the obstacles.

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
I believe it was 4-5 laps last year. The laps were probably 1/2 mile laps. I think we were averaging 4 min laps. It is mostly wide open dirt track, with 2-3 rock obstacles. We ran it all in high range, and just used the locker for the obstacles.
o my bad the 4x4 race was 8 laps.